Morrisons Christmas voucher offer..

Have a look on eBay the receipts are selling for silly money!

Wow! You'd be better off selling all your vouchers on eBay! Bids are up to £4 on most! If you sold all 6 at £5 you'd get £30 rather than the £25 morrisons would give!

Thanks for all the responses! Because there are only 2 of us we dont do a shop every week which is why I havent really participated in the Asda scheme, though I do shop there occasionally.

I am interested in the Morrisons simply because it would ease a bit of pressure at Christmas, its looking really grim at the moment as it is......we dont even have a tree!! So any money saving schemes are looking good to me at the moment lol!

Hey ho, you have to keep smiling :)

I would suggest that Morrisons is definately a no no for you then because you absolutely have to shop there for 5 weeks out of 6.......and then you have to spend more than what you might normally spend in order to qualify.

At least with asda you can make your gains per week and not tie yourself to them for at least FIVE weeks which is what Morrisons demand!

Ok, you have to spend £40 at asda but you don't have to do it every week. Asda's way is better because you might gain from one or two weeks shopping throughout the benefit period but that 100% more than what Morrisons are offering. With them you have to shop for 5 weeks out of 6 and they dictate that to you.

Anyhow......you are only saving a little bit so please don't get stressed with these schemes. Just do the shopping that you would normally do and if you spot a saving to me made to your benefit then snatch it.

I still say that the Asda scheme is far better than the Morrisons one, for this year anyhow. I would much rather get £5 per week knocked off my bill (Asda) then have to jump through hoops and save till receipts and then have to queue for ages in order for them to be checked and converted into a £25 voucher.

Did somebody say that you have to spend £50 or over in Morrisons as well? I stand to be corrected but I will say that the weekly qualifying spend in Asda is £40.

It's a no brainer really isn't it?

Thats a lot of saver stamps for just £3..............and you have to spend your stamps instore as well. I personally wouldn't buy saver stamps from any store because I would expect to be rewarded with much more than £3 for doing it.

Having said that.......if you can split £100 with a friend/family member and you intended to shop and spend £50 each in morrisons anyhow, then buy the stamps on the way in and spend them on the way out......if it's that simple? Bet it isn't though.

Still over 3% interest not so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived