Morrisons Christmas voucher offer..

I spend at least £100 every week at morrisons and was just thinking, Could you split your shopping in half and get 2 receipts every week? That way you'd be spending the same amount on the run up to christmas but get £50 in vouchers!!

Bugger, wish i'd thought of that earlier!!!

I spend at least £100 every week at morrisons and was just thinking, Could you split your shopping in half and get 2 receipts every week? That way you'd be spending the same amount on the run up to christmas but get £50 in vouchers!!

Bugger, wish i'd thought of that earlier!!!

I did that last year, although I think the weekly spend required was a bit less - couldn't be bothered this year

Two years ago Morrisons offered £40 quid off? with four weeks saving over £40 now it's six weeks and you get £25? how tight.

I too think it's a pretty poor offering. Especially considering they did so well in recent years.

I also believe that there are a lot less good offers during these weeks, apart from the occasionally good 3 for 1 which are usually sold out.

Thats a lot of saver stamps for just £3..............and you have to spend your stamps instore as well. I personally wouldn't buy saver stamps from any store because I would expect to be rewarded with much more than £3 for doing it.

Its a 3.09% return. You'd be hard pressed to find better in a bank.

I prefer Waitrose because you can easily spend £240 in just one visit and you don't get any of these silly money off vouchers next time - but they do give you a green token that you can pop in the charity box at the end of the shop and it all goes to worthy local charity causes such as:

The Barnsley & District Ferret Rescue service

The Stocksbridge Stoat and Weasel Society

The Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Burngreavians

I prefer Waitrose because you can easily spend £240 in just one visit and you don't get any of these silly money off vouchers next time - but they do give you a green token that you can pop in the charity box at the end of the shop and it all goes to worthy local charity causes such as:

The Barnsley & District Ferret Rescue service

The Stocksbridge Stoat and Weasel Society

The Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Burngreavians

Last time I shopped at Waitrose I forgot to put my green token into a box.Will Santa strike me down dead?

Archived