US preparing for war with China?

I think that starting a war with the most populous country on earth, which just happens to control much of the whole world's manufacturing, would be an intensely stupid thing to do.

Even if China were to start a war I'd try to find a way out diplomatically (but then again, I'm a pacifist and think that the only way that we can survive war in the atomic age is by diplomacy).

The USA is capable of firing missiles to earth from outer space; that ultimate high vantage point makes the US invincible in conventional state vs state warfare.

True, but you can't win a conventional war against a nuclear-armed enemy. Neither China, nor the USA, is crazy enough to start a war when they know that it can only end with both sides losing.

it won;t be china because the us would get their ass whooped. nothing to do with religion.

China is about 20 years behind the west in terms of military technology; China has a vast army, but the west's jet fighters, tanks, warships and submarines etc, are better than the chinese's.

isn't the majority of the worlds debt being bankrolled by china?

I don't knoiw about majority but yes, they have lent money in huge ammounts to western countries. It also hugely dependant on trade with the west.

So attacking the west would both destroy their major export markets and lead to their "wealth" being torn up.

China cannot attack the west and they know it.

I don't knoiw about majority but yes, they have lent money in huge ammounts to western countries. It also hugely dependant on trade with the west.

So attacking the west would both destroy their major export markets and lead to their "wealth" being torn up.

China cannot attack the west and they know it.

China can sell to the other emerging markets- Brazil, Russia, India and there is a large market across Asia and boy is China thirsty for oil and gas right now.

The US is a dieing empire with more weapons than the rest of the world combined. The question is will the US go down without a fight?

China is about 20 years behind the west in terms of military technology; China has a vast army, but the west's jet fighters, tanks, warships and submarines etc, are better than the chinese's.

the wests jet fighters, tanks, warships and submarines were way better than the vietnamese, and the afgans, but none of those wars were a walkover.

Archived