US preparing for war with China?

I think that starting a war with the most populous country on earth, which just happens to control much of the whole world's manufacturing, would be an intensely stupid thing to do.

Hey....and we all know, don't we, just how INTENSELY stupid the USA govt, military are?!

Eat your cornflakes up kiddies. Bad old Bush is coming for ya.

If there was a war with China, then it would give better value for people who buy chinese takeaways in the UK.

You can buy good fish and chips in the UK for around £4.50, yet for a chinese meal you could be looking at £7

Thats not right, perhaps a war with china would sort out some of these rip off takeaways in Sheffield

ON A SERIOUS NOTE....

I don't think that we should bomb China and destroy the factorys and industry. If we did this, where would we get our bullets and tanks from?

Hard to have a war, if you destroy the country that builds the military equipment that you need. Also, would they not smell a rat?

US bloke - "I'd like to buy some tanks and bullets"

China bloke - "Thats fine, do you have a war planned soon?"

US bloke - "Yes, very soon"

China bloke - "Who you fighting now?"

US bloke - "er.... Libya, er....no....Iraq....er.....China"

China bloke - "Well you can take the bullets and shove them up your ......."

And puts the phone down

I hope it doesn't come to War, I don't think the Chinese can afford it.

China is the world's biggest creditor nation, the U.S. is the biggest debtor nation in history.

China Throwing World’s “Biggest Creditor Nation” Weight Around

The US is the Largest Debtor Nation in History

Do the math.

The only way the U.S. could afford a conventional war against China is if China lends them the money. :D

Excuse me, China… could you lend us another billion?

China's Holdings of U.S. Securities: Implications for the U.S. Economy

China lends more money than the World Bank

Speaking of U.S. debt....

U.S. debt passes $15 trillion milestone... and it just keeps getting worse

U.S. debt has increased by 41% since Puppet Boy became president.

If there was a war with China, then it would give better value for people who buy chinese takeaways in the UK.

You can buy good fish and chips in the UK for around £4.50, yet for a chinese meal you could be looking at £7

Thats not right, perhaps a war with china would sort out some of these rip off takeaways in Sheffield

ON A SERIOUS NOTE....

I don't think that we should bomb China and destroy the factorys and industry. If we did this, where would we get our bullets and tanks from?

Hard to have a war, if you destroy the country that builds the military equipment that you need. Also, would they not smell a rat?

US bloke - "I'd like to buy some tanks and bullets"

China bloke - "Thats fine, do you have a war planned soon?"

US bloke - "Yes, very soon"

China bloke - "Who you fighting now?"

US bloke - "er.... Libya, er....no....Iraq....er.....China"

China bloke - "Well you can take the bullets and shove them up your ......."

And puts the phone down

Mesmerising. :roll:

China is the world's biggest creditor nation, the U.S. is the biggest debtor nation in history.

China Throwing World’s “Biggest Creditor Nation” Weight Around

The US is the Largest Debtor Nation in History

Do the math.

The only way the U.S. could afford a conventional war against China is if China lends them the money. :D

Excuse me, China… could you lend us another billion?

China's Holdings of U.S. Securities: Implications for the U.S. Economy

China lends more money than the World Bank

Speaking of U.S. debt....

U.S. debt passes $15 trillion milestone... and it just keeps getting worse

U.S. debt has increased by 41% since Puppet Boy became president.

I forget the exact phrase but it went something along the lines of if you owe the bank £5000 then the bank tells you what to do but if you owe the bank £5,000,000 then you tell the bank what to do.

China is entirely dependant on "debt" which at the first hint of agression can be written off as trading with the enemy.

War with China will not happen.

This is by far the most pathetic anti American thread ever written on SF, and I have read some beauties. Keep taking the tablets folks.

Don't be too harsh on them Buck, it's all beer talk , what better place to spend their dole money but in the US, Kennedy Airports full of Brits in the arrivals terminal :D

Don't be too harsh on them Buck, it's all beer talk , what better place to spend their dole money but in the US, Kennedy Airports full of Brits in the arrivals terminal :D

:huh:But you are a Brit...just not a very good one.

:huh:But you are a Brit...just not a very good one.
So what does it take to be a good Brit? Many years aboard Her Majesties Ships away from home, keeping the sealanes open so you can fill your faces and gas tanks? I qualify. Most of who I see here are dysfunctional, unhappy people complaining about everything and doing nothing to change it. This is not the Sheffield I once knew and loved.

Archived