US preparing for war with China?

AAAwwww. Don't be a spoilsport1

'One country in the visible'

(I suggested to my son that the wording was 'One country indivisible' but he put me right!)

"You're not supposed to say 'der' Daddy, my teacher said so. You're supposed to say 'the'."

"One country in the visible."

If that's so, why would the United States (a federation) wish to get involved in any war between the States? (I thought they'd sorted that out after the war of Northern Aggression?)

I always thought that Fort Sumter was in South Carolina, but who am I to disagree.

AAAwwww. Don't be a spoilsport1

'One country in the visible'

(I suggested to my son that the wording was 'One country indivisible' but he put me right!)

"You're not supposed to say 'der' Daddy, my teacher said so. You're supposed to say 'the'."

"One country in the visible."

If that's so, why would the United States (a federation) wish to get involved in any war between the States? (I thought they'd sorted that out after the war of Northern Aggression?)

I always thought that Fort Sumter was in South Carolina, but who am I to disagree.

If there was a war with China, then it would give better value for people who buy chinese takeaways in the UK.

You can buy good fish and chips in the UK for around £4.50, yet for a chinese meal you could be looking at £7

Thats not right, perhaps a war with china would sort out some of these rip off takeaways in Sheffield

ON A SERIOUS NOTE....

I don't think that we should bomb China and destroy the factorys and industry. If we did this, where would we get our bullets and tanks from?

Hard to have a war, if you destroy the country that builds the military equipment that you need. Also, would they not smell a rat?

US bloke - "I'd like to buy some tanks and bullets"

China bloke - "Thats fine, do you have a war planned soon?"

US bloke - "Yes, very soon"

China bloke - "Who you fighting now?"

US bloke - "er.... Libya, er....no....Iraq....er.....China"

China bloke - "Well you can take the bullets and shove them up your ......."

And puts the phone down

Since when has the US been buying it's weaponry from China? Try to work harder on getting your facts right before posting

Posting rubbish doesn't do anything for how other SF members evaluate your IQ

I think that starting a war with the most populous country on earth, which just happens to control much of the whole world's manufacturing, would be an intensely stupid thing to do.

Hey....and we all know, don't we, just how INTENSELY stupid the USA govt, military are?!Eat your cornflakes up kiddies. Bad old Bush is coming for ya.

Says even less for the UK government dont it ? :hihi:

This is by far the most pathetic anti American thread ever written on SF, and I have read some beauties. Keep taking the tablets folks.

These anti American threads just get worse and worse dont they buck?

At one time there might have been some material for a reasonably intelligent discourse but those critics have long since found full time jobs. :hihi:

Now all we seem to get are the Muppets

You think China has greater military capability than the US?

I think fruitisbad was basing his "startling evaluation" on the manpower size of the Chinese army which in a modern war of major proportions no longer counts for anything.

Whole formations of massed infantry and tanks can be reduced to piles of charcoal in a matter of a few hours by the latest military killing technology and the Chinese dont have that kind of technology yet.

Neutralizing Chinese air and naval forces might take longer but it would eventually be achieved with losses on the US side also

Anyway I sincerely hope that none of this ever happens. Whose going to replace all the cheap Chinese throw away junk that most of us now have no choice but to buy in Wallymart ?

Archived