Something different for christmas drinks

ccellis

There's 2 headline acts (of which 1 is a mr Spencer Brown who plays Rufus in Channel 4s Nathan Barley and appeared on Gareth Marenghi's Dark Place as well as writing for Smack The Pony!) plus the inimitable compere who you know and love and there's support from Dave Longley ("Dave Longley makes you laugh, what more do you want?)

After the comedy, former Bed residents Jonny Stevenson and Harold Senior will be in charge of the tunes while we party the night away til 2am!

Can't wait!

Hello

For something a bit different for Xmas drinks organise a group of people to go to Marble Court (Rockingham Street) just off the Moor. We have had a party of 20 there and a party of 7 and the service has been excellent both times.

What is brilliant about it is that they open until 2.00am at weekends and you carry on singing until the end. You can get a set menue for a tenner which is lovely. If you want to entertain work people then you can hire a private karaoke booth upstairs.

Honestly - Saturday night was the funniest night out I have had in ages - my mum thought it was a riot too!!

Vic:hihi:

Gotta agree with Vicster.

Without doubt the best night out in Sheffield is Marble Court. I had my birthday there. Great food, a tenner all-in for the night, karaoke ( downstairs pub-style, upstairs oriental booth-style), and a great atmosphere. Never met friendlier staff. Just incredible. Get down there, it's a real treat.

Archived