Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

Why should I pay for them to do so ? Is it their human right to live in a nice leafy suburb ? If you can find out which part of the Eu charter if fundamental rights it says leafy suburbs for all I'll agree failing that I'll put it in a box marked "troll".

Yeah, apparently it's also a basic human right to have children.:roll::roll:

FACT - not everyone wants to work

FACT - some people like to have large familys for various reasons

FACT - we do not want a system whereby non working people are excluded.

If you choose to work and not have children, then that is your choice. Don't bleat about about, just because others prefer children to work does not give you the right to judge.

Nasty bigots

FACT - not everyone wants to work

FACT - some people like to have large familys for various reasons

FACT - we do not want a system whereby non working people are excluded.

If you choose to work and not have children, then that is your choice. Don't bleat about about, just because others prefer children to work does not give you the right to judge.

Nasty bigots

While I'm sure you were smiling while you typed this, the sad thing is that some pitiful cases really do believe what you said here.

The wealthy should live on the likes of a certain "rough" Council estate in S2, rather than leafy old S11 Eccleshall or places like Dore, Totley or Whirlow... One taste of what life's like in less "well off" areas and they'd soon put down that copy of the Mail.

The wealthy should live on the likes of a certain "rough" Council estate in S2, rather than leafy old S11 Eccleshall or places like Dore, Totley or Whirlow... One taste of what life's like in less "well off" areas and they'd soon put down that copy of the Mail.

Dude, really ? Why stop there ? Lets lower the bar and just anyone who doesnt live in s2 ?So rather than reward success by letting people who may have worked hard to get out, youre rewarding people who can't or won't get out.

Very sad.

Archived