Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

The wealthy should live on the likes of a certain "rough" Council estate in S2, rather than leafy old S11 Eccleshall or places like Dore, Totley or Whirlow... One taste of what life's like in less "well off" areas and they'd soon put down that copy of the Mail.
I assume Rich that you are familiar with the term 'politics of envy'?

The wealthy should live on the likes of a certain "rough" Council estate in S2, rather than leafy old S11 Eccleshall or places like Dore, Totley or Whirlow... One taste of what life's like in less "well off" areas and they'd soon put down that copy of the Mail.

I certainly won't be giving up my lovely S11 abode to decamp to S2. Oh and I do not read the Daily Mail either.

Ah, postcode envy. The sink estates guttersnipes actually need some people to live in great big sprawling pads in nice leafy suburbs - because those houses pay the council tax that funds the subsidised peppercorn rents and free maintenance on the council houses.

It does seem that certain people on SF would like to see segregation, its almost like South African Aparty that occured.

Daily mail readers = fail

I'd love to see segregation, all trolls, rats and unemployed should live on an island somewhere off the Scottish coast.

Then I’d like to see mass recycling, everyone’s food scraps and unwanted items can be dropped on the island every week.

FACT - not everyone wants to work

FACT - some people like to have large familys for various reasons

FACT - we do not want a system whereby non working people are excluded.

If you choose to work and not have children, then that is your choice. Don't bleat about about, just because others prefer children to work does not give you the right to judge.

Nasty bigots

Agreed, too many Daily Fail readers on here if you ask me...:D

I certainly won't be giving up my lovely S11 abode to decamp to S2. Oh and I do not read the Daily Mail either.

Well I've made some progress. I'm in S5 now, I've been here for 5 years. Prior to that I was in S4. So in 30 years I'll be lowering the tone somewhere near you!

Ah, postcode envy. The sink estates guttersnipes actually need some people to live in great big sprawling pads in nice leafy suburbs - because those houses pay the council tax that funds the subsidised peppercorn rents and free maintenance on the council houses.

Thats very harsh if you dont mind me saying so.

Archived