Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

At the very most, and only for people who had their kids while working.

Thoise who irresponsibly and selfishly choose to have kids while they're on benefits shouldn't get a penny.

Right, so in one thread you're so bothered about the innocent children groomed onto hard drugs, yet in another you have no thought whatsoever for the innocent children born into a poor family?

You really are a confused little man, aren't you?

I'll tell you what, put me, Conrod, Suffragette1, and our neighbours in the worst sink estate you can find, and within 12 months it will be the most up and coming place to live in the city.

We won't need a penny of extra public money, we won't need any hand outs, we won't need any mentors, we won't require any support organisations.

Crime will have vanished, people will have work, house prices will be rising, and the birds will be singing.

And it won't be by luck.

Sounds like a good idea for a reality TV show.

I'll tell you what, put me, Conrod, Suffragette1, and our neighbours in the worst sink estate you can find, and within 12 months it will be the most up and coming place to live in the city.

We won't need a penny of extra public money, we won't need any hand outs, we won't need any mentors, we won't require any support organisations.

Crime will have vanished, people will have work, house prices will be rising, and the birds will be singing.

And it won't be by luck.

so long as we put you there and there is no internet connection so we don't have to listen to your drivel for 12 months. Everyone's a winner!

And it won't be by luck.

Have you ever lived on a large council estate? I come from parson cross and sorry to say but I doubt if you and people like you would last 5 minutes there.

People around there dont like snobs and people who are full of it,they suss them out very quickly and then your life would not be a happy one living there,I know I spent over 40 yrs on that estate.

Have you ever lived on a large council estate? I come from parson cross and sorry to say but I doubt if you and people like you would last 5 minutes there.

People around there dont like snobs and people who are full of it,they suss them out very quickly and then your life would not be a happy one living there,I know I spent over 40 yrs on that estate.

I have lived in some pretty run down areas in my life. I grew up in a leafy S11 suburb, was a student in London and resided in a few hell holes. C'est la vie. It's easy to make assumptions about people based on their current circumstances. I have ended up where I am through moving up the property ladder by sheer graft, no parental handouts, we've done it on our own. Rented in the private sector then managed to scrape enough money together to buy a crappy flat in North London, whilst still paying off student debts.

I am sure that parts of eastern Europe and other areas retain council ownership but I assumes that Sheffield Forum would mean Sheffield housing.I am all for LA,especially Hollywood.I did visit the ALAMO in Texas but did nt see too many council houses there.

You're obviously aint a clue. I can't be bothered...:hihi:

That assumes that all people who live in council or HA properties are thick, but they aren't. Present company excluded, obviously...:D

I have lived in some pretty run down areas in my life. I grew up in a leafy S11 suburb, was a student in London and resided in a few hell holes. C'est la vie. It's easy to make assumptions about people based on their current circumstances. I have ended up where I am through moving up the property ladder by sheer graft, no parental handouts, we've done it on our own. Rented in the private sector then managed to scrape enough money together to buy a crappy flat in North London, whilst still paying off student debts.

I think myself lucky not to have inhabited some of the hell holes you've had to endure...:D

Archived