Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

You're obviously aint a clue. I can't be bothered...:hihi:

Why did you start discussiing Chesterfield when we were addressing the Sheffield issue.I know you owe that borough some loyalty,but this forum is reallly for Sheffield issues not NEDerbyshire.Sorry about the reference to the USA;I realise not everyone has had the chance to visit that proud nation.Lets hope that your luck changes with lottery,Frank.

Why did you start discussiing Chesterfield when we were addressing the Sheffield issue.I know you owe that borough some loyalty,but this forum is reallly for Sheffield issues not NEDerbyshire.Sorry about the reference to the USA;I realise not everyone has had the chance to visit that proud nation.Lets hope that your luck changes with lottery,Frank.

Because its in general discussions about a national subject...der!..:hihi: and I've been to the USA...:D I don't have any loyalty to NE Derbyshire :D Although, I like, everyone, would like to win the lottery..You were, a least, right about that...:thumbsup:

Right, so in one thread you're so bothered about the innocent children groomed onto hard drugs, yet in another you have no thought whatsoever for the innocent children born into a poor family?

You really are a confused little man, aren't you?

No, I don't suggest poor families have kids that aren't cared for, I suggest they should be dissuaded (surgically if necessary) from having kids.

I'm neither confused nor small ;)

Archived