Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

Dont talk stupid,its very simple they only get PAID for the first 4 if they want more they pay themselves.comprehend.

I am sorry but I read your post and caught the habit.I like it when people are rude as it means they have lost their argument,although that is a generous description of your post.

If you smoke don't expect the NHS to look after you when you develop lung cancer.

This is a completely incorrect statement. The illnesses caused by smoking have a much shorter hospital/care requirements than illnesses associated with old age such as dementure.

Dont talk stupid,its very simple they only get PAID for the first 4 if they want more they pay themselves.comprehend.

But what if they worked and had 6 kids ? Two would potentially starve. I hate, I mean hate, paying for feckless families. Maybe look at reducing overall but this sort of cap is potentially dangerous and really not fair on the kids.

But what if they worked and had 6 kids ? Two would potentially starve. I hate, I mean hate, paying for feckless families. Maybe look at reducing overall but this sort of cap is potentially dangerous and really not fair on the kids.

I think from reading the OP and subsequent posts that this is a debate whether benefits should be paid for people having more than four children. more than four = no benefits.

I must say I completely advocate this.

Archived