Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

Ugh yuk :loopy::rant:

You = daily fail reader

Won't happen mate, unless you going to frogmarch each benefit claimant off to the clinic for the snip.

Adolf Hitler used to read the daily mail you know :loopy:

Im not sure what to make of this. Are you kidding or what??

Or even further..."people do not earn their own way in life should have no right to a family life".

Receiving benefits isn't exactly supporting yourself..is it?

:loopy::rant:

You really need to put down that copy of the Daily Mail and step into the real world Pal! :loopy:

:loopy::rant:

You really need to put down that copy of the Daily Mail and step into the real world Pal! :loopy:

:hihi::hihi:

Rich, bless yer little cottons, try reading more than one post at a time and look at posts that have been replied to.

Please don't make me go over it again and dissect it word for word for you, I can't be arsed. It will become plain...trust me.

Ugh! :loopy::rant:

So because I will probably be on on disability till I reach pension age, I should be forced to have "the snip" so I never get any kids? This has got to the THE stupidest post I've read on this forum in a LONG time.

I don`t know the extent of your disability but seriously....you have already given up on the next 40 years of your life.That`s sad rich.Everyone should aspire to something.Gives you something to aim for.

Ugh! :loopy::rant:

So because I will probably be on on disability till I reach pension age, I should be forced to have "the snip" so I never get any kids? This has got to the THE stupidest post I've read on this forum in a LONG time.

Rich I have to say it is people like you who cause all the anger in this thread. I believe you are quite young, mid 20's (from other posts i remember seeing from you) and you are all set up for a life of bone idle spounging.

I am fairly confident that if the Welfare state stopped tomorrow, people like you would magically find work. Answer me this, if we were in the 3rd world and not working meant you starved to death, would you sit at home dying because you are too disbaled to work?

In the HIGHLY unlikely event that you can't work (ie you have no limbs or no senses etc) then I apologise.

As far as I am concerned if you are healthy enough to play on your xbox360 and submit thousands of posts on here then you are well enough to get a job.

Rich I have to say it is people like you who cause all the anger in this thread. I believe you are quite young, mid 20's (from other posts i remember seeing from you) and you are all set up for a life of bone idle spounging.

I am fairly confident that if the Welfare state stopped tomorrow, people like you would magically find work. Answer me this, if we were in the 3rd world and not working meant you starved to death, would you sit at home dying because you are too disbaled to work?

In the HIGHLY unlikely event that you can't work (ie you have no limbs or no senses etc) then I apologise.

As far as I am concerned if you are healthy enough to play on your xbox360 and submit thousands of posts on here then you are well enough to get a job.

bring back work houses :rolleyes:

there is such a thing as societies moving on, I don't know rich's problem but I know there are plently of people who are not mentaly fit for full time work. Yes back in the day if it was work or die of starvation they would have been forced into work at great detrement to their mental health.

Luckily we have come a long way since then.

there is such a thing as societies moving on, I don't know rich's problem but I know there are plently of people who are not mentaly fit for full time work. Yes back in the day if it was work or die of starvation they would have been forced into work at great detrement to their mental health.

Luckily we have come a long way since then.

Have we come a long way? This is debatable. Society has become less productive and the individual has become more important than society, Bentham will be turning in his grave.

Maybe forcing people to work may be at "great detrement to their mental health".

However, psychologists almost unanimously agree that being idle and seperate from society causes profound mental health problems, including (but not limited to) poor self esteem, a lack of optimisim. So I would disagree with you and side with the pyscologists and say that forcing those who can work to work is actually of benefit to their mental health.

What is a "great detriment" is the impact that the work shy have on society. There seems to be this myth that funding the feckless is in some way humane. In fact, it is the opposite. By funding the unproductive we are allowing a problem to grow to such an extent that future generations may not be able to solve it.

Rich I am sure you are a nice guy. You, like the rest of us, are products of our environment. Unfrotunately this society deems it acceptable to be on the sick all your working life. If you are going to be sooooo il for the next 40/50 years shouldn't you be one of the first campaigners for the legalisation of euthanasia? I couldn't bare a life so full of sickness and torment that I couldn't possibly work.

Several things:

1: I am 35, several years older than you think I am.

2: I have physical disabilities, and had to be signed off by a Doctor as "sick" (not my choice however) in order to claim disability benefits to which I am entitled before you even start.

3: I have been trying for nearly 20 years since I left School at 16 to get paid work, but as soon as I say I am disabled, employers don't want to know me.

I am fed up of having to explain myself to the likes of you, so please go away! :rant::loopy:

Have we come a long way? This is debatable. Society has become less productive and the individual has become more important than society, Bentham will be turning in his grave.

Maybe forcing people to work may be at "great detrement to their mental health".

However, psychologists almost unanimously agree that being idle and seperate from society causes profound mental health problems, including (but not limited to) poor self esteem, a lack of optimisim. So I would disagree with you and side with the pyscologists and say that forcing those who can work to work is actually of benefit to their mental health.

What is a "great detriment" is the impact that the work shy have on society. There seems to be this myth that funding the feckless is in some way humane. In fact, it is the opposite. By funding the unproductive we are allowing a problem to grow to such an extent that future generations may not be able to solve it.

Rich I am sure you are a nice guy. You, like the rest of us, are products of our environment. Unfrotunately this society deems it acceptable to be on the sick all your working life. If you are going to be sooooo il for the next 40/50 years shouldn't you be one of the first campaigners for the legalisation of euthanasia? I couldn't bare a life so full of sickness and torment that I couldn't possibly work.

I agree with you in part, I don't think benefits should be a lifestyle choice, however so many people are ready to tar everyone on benefits with the same brush.

If there was more emphasis on training to better oneself rather than massaging the figures we would all be better off.

Archived