Tory MP calls for benefit cap for families with over 4 kids

If you are going to be sooooo il for the next 40/50 years shouldn't you be one of the first campaigners for the legalisation of euthanasia? I couldn't bare a life so full of sickness and torment that I couldn't possibly work.

sorry, what was that? If you are disable you should kill yourself?

Nice one :loopy:

Several things:

1: I am 35, several years older than you think I am.

2: I have physical disabilities, and had to be signed off by a Doctor as "sick" (not my choice however) in order to claim disability benefits to which I am entitled before you even start.

3: I have been trying for nearly 20 years since I left School at 16 to get paid work, but as soon as I say I am disabled, employers don't want to know me.

I am fed up of having to explain myself to the likes of you, so please go away! :rant::loopy:

IMO thats just excuses, if you can get a non-paid job i'm sure you can get a paid one, but as you said in another thread 'that would mess my benefits up'.

Again, IMO, benefits should be a stop gap and not a lifestyle, it shows how bad this country is when people whinge that if they got a real job it would screw their benefits up!!

I'm fed up of paying high taxes just to keep people in console games, fags and beer.

Rich I have to say it is people like you who cause all the anger in this thread. I believe you are quite young, mid 20's (from other posts i remember seeing from you) and you are all set up for a life of bone idle spounging.

Bit rich (if you'll pardon the pun) coming from someone who doesn't even know the age of the poster let alone the posters medical history.

It isn't people like Rich that get me angry as I tend not to get angry. What is frustrating though is people who have no idea or understanding of the term disabled outside the kneeJERK definition of certain redtops.

You have assessed the poster as a bone idle sponger. Apart from a post which Rich stated he could only see himself on benefits into old age, what other criteria are you referring to to give any credibility he's a bone idle sponger??

IMO thats just excuses, if you can get a non-paid job i'm sure you can get a paid one, but as you said in another thread 'that would mess my benefits up'.

Again, IMO, benefits should be a stop gap and not a lifestyle, it shows how bad this country is when people whinge that if they got a real job it would screw their benefits up!!

I'm fed up of paying high taxes just to keep people in console games, fags and beer.

:huh: Since when has a disability become a lifestyle?

Disability isn't a lifestyle choice, but choosing to use it as an excuse not to work is.

Then that has nothing to do with real disability, that's clear deception. Are you inferring the poster is not disabled? and on what grounds? he likes xbox? :roll:

Would you look more favourably on the disabled if they didn't drink or smoke and read the Encyclopaedia Britannica as a source of entertainment?

sorry, what was that? If you are disable you should kill yourself?

Nice one :loopy:

No you have missed my point completely.

My attitude to work is if at all possible, i must work. i have gone into work when very ill because i feel it is my place to do so.

Therefore if I don't go to work, i am seriously ill. If i had to live my remaining years perpetually in a state so ill that i couldn't even get to work, i have to say personally that a long life would be the last thing I'd want. Im not sure that I would feel different were this situation visited upon me.

I guess the difference in opinion is the state of health at which one is prepared to work.

And Rich I agree with the other guy they sound like excuses. Jobs can be hard to find granted, but you seemingly have decided to live your life on the sick. Your decisions up to now have been yours and life is what you make of it.

Archived