Pain for benefits: inflation link severed

Headlines on AOL tonight. Looks like the poorest in society are to get clobbered.

"However, we need to put this into perspective. Fat cats aside, those who are working would jump at the chance of a 4.5% increase. Most are struggling by on 3% wage increases or less and facing the fact that their wages simply won't go as far as they once did. Should we really be so alarmed that those who don't work for a living are getting marginally lower increases?"

A 4.5% increase on my disability would give me around £3 a week. 3% of £50,000 would give around £60 a week. Puts a whole new light on the stupid facts supplied by the rediculous AOL idiots.

As for George Osborne, what an ass h@le. I agreed with the Tory policy of attempting to reduce the GB debt. But I will not support them at the next election. Pick on the weakest in society, but pump billions into the banks to protect the million pound bonus's of the thieves who helped cause this dilema we are in. PATHETIC. Sell Northern Rock off and it costs us up to £600,000,000. You could not make it up.

Regards

Angel.

As for George Osborne, what an ass h@le. I agreed with the Tory policy of attempting to reduce the GB debt. But I will not support them at the next election. Pick on the weakest in society, but pump billions into the banks to protect the million pound bonus's of the thieves who helped cause this dilema we are in. PATHETIC. Sell Northern Rock off and it costs us up to £600,000,000. You could not make it up.

Regards

Angel.

Hear! Hear! comrade ANGELFIRE1.

Headlines on AOL tonight. Looks like the poorest in society are to get clobbered.

"However, we need to put this into perspective. Fat cats aside, those who are working would jump at the chance of a 4.5% increase. Most are struggling by on 3% wage increases or less and facing the fact that their wages simply won't go as far as they once did. Should we really be so alarmed that those who don't work for a living are getting marginally lower increases?"

A 4.5% increase on my disability would give me around £3 a week. 3% of £50,000 would give around £60 a week. Puts a whole new light on the stupid facts supplied by the rediculous AOL idiots.

Regards

Angel.

What on earth did you expect from the Tories?

Regards

Angel.

Well said,this country is now so unfair and lopsided it is getting beyond a joke.

Regards

Angel.

Gets a thumbs up from me matey:thumbsup::thumbsup:but i think it may be £30 p.w.

one of my neighbours a 87 year old woman came round to ask me if it was right that a £100 was knocked of her heating allowance and i told her that was correct.so while fuel bills go up 25% bankers take million pound bonuses home for xmas,a old lady has £100 stolen from her by a millionaire prime minister.hang your head in shame tory voters

Pick on the weakest in society, but pump billions into the banks to protect the million pound bonus's of the thieves who helped cause this dilema we are in. PATHETIC. Sell Northern Rock off and it costs us up to £600,000,000. You could not make it up.

Well said.

Apparently 13 years is long enough for people to forget what the Nasty Party are like.

Archived