Is working for benefits "forced labour" ?

Tony

Is working for benefits "forced labour" ?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Is working for benefits "forced labour" ?

• Yes
    • No

Why are you always full of hate? Chill out, we're all gods children..Just think yourself lucky that you could move to that part of the world for "work" reasons...

We'll all be dead in a hundred years so what will it all matter then?..:D

I love everything except the lazy and stupid.

Moving wasn't lucky. I saw the collapse and made a choice. I avoided the need to look for a job my moving to a place I knew it would be easy.

Now stop being jealous of my ability to survive. We can't all be great, that's why I pay a servant and the servant needs to work as in menial labour.

Society needs the poor, uneducated and stupid to serve the brighter people.

This guy is all heart. One day the rug will be pulled out from under him......could be a serious health problem or something else beyond his control. In the meantime he just spouts rubbish and cliches.

Ignore him and he may go away. [ The BNP forum banned him last week for being insensitive ]

I'm pretty sure I'll snuff it sooner or later but my kid will have my brains and ability. Will your kid/s be dole monkeys when you pop your clogs?

I'm pretty sure I'll snuff it sooner or later but my kid will have my brains and ability. Will your kid/s be dole monkeys when you pop your clogs?

A psychologist would have a field day with you...:hihi:

I do find you a little puzzling though. All the successful people I know are generally more concerned with their own lives than to constantly kick those less fortunate. Its as though you want to be hated? There must be a mental illness of such, if there is you have it..

Your reactions don't really irk me any more, I feel quite sorry for you. Something's not quite right...:suspect:

EDIT: There you go..I was right.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

some abused people develope really creative ways of getting negative attention, it gives them attention , but not in a positive way, thus reenforcing the inner child who believes there is somthing wrong with them (not) and that they are not worthy of love...........the effects of the abuse, not reality.

so it keeps the cycle going on into adulthood,until the person realizes they ARE loveable, they dont deserve abuse,and they are worthwhile people capable of love and long lasting positive relationships.

I think abuse also brings out a kind of masochistic and sadistic streak in some people, who dont seem able to rise above or clear out the negative and get into more positive. some people use EFT to remove the negative and get into a better place.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100421145338AA5msGE

My son is a graduate, Batchelor of Engineering. He already holds a management position. My daughter has a supervisory position in the Health Service.

My dogs have more brains and ability than you...........

The 'old man' made all the mistakes but he made sure his kids didn't. ;)

Are you sure? What about all this, "We'll stop your dole rubbish?"

If you agree to take up the work experience, you are then obliged to go through with it - I think they get a weeks grace, so if after 4 days doing whatever you have agreed to do you find it wrong for you, or feel abused of whatever, you an step down and lose nothing - If you stop going after a week or so, you lose your benefits - but you had had several points when you could have backed out...

My dogs have more brains and ability than you...........

The 'old man' made all the mistakes but he made sure his kids didn't. ;)

It's nice to see you accept you were foolish and prove it by resorting to a personal insult as inaccurate as it is foolish.

I know many people from uni that may have the ability to pass an exam, even get a job in middle management (Golgafrincham B ark material) but have no idea what the real world is about.

Sorry to burst your bubble old fruit but that means nothing, especially when you consider they tend to end up jobless first in tight time and time are getting very tight at the moment.

they tend to end up jobless first in tight time and time are getting very tight at the moment.

Who are the 'they' who end up jobless? Graduates? Or managers? Seeing as in most companies it's the management who choose who stays and who goes, it's not generally them, is it?

It's nice to see you accept you were foolish and prove it by resorting to a personal insult as inaccurate as it is foolish.

I know many people from uni that may have the ability to pass an exam, even get a job in middle management (Golgafrincham B ark material) but have no idea what the real world is about.

Sorry to burst your bubble old fruit but that means nothing, especially when you consider they tend to end up jobless first in tight time and time are getting very tight at the moment.

My last reply to you you total moron. My lad was a rolling mill /melting shop fitter. He can machine, weld, fabricate and did his degree course part time, at the same time as doing 5 shifts per week in the steel works. He did his REAL WORLD part first. i suggest you hurry up and disappear up your own arse.

You deserve all the insults you get. As for the REAL WORLD, you obviously spend little time in it. Dream on my obnoxious friend.

My dogs ARE smarter than you. Why ?? Because I trained them. Its not an insult its fact.

Now be a good boy, step back and take a long hard look at this REAL WORLD you keep mentioning. I have a feeling its gonna creep up on you and bite you.

My last reply to you you total moron. My lad was a rolling mill /melting shop fitter. He can machine, weld, fabricate and did his degree course part time, at the same time as doing 5 shifts per week in the steel works. He did his REAL WORLD part first. i suggest you hurry up and disappear up your own arse.

You deserve all the insults you get. As for the REAL WORLD, you obviously spend little time in it. Dream on my obnoxious friend.

I think your foe is a bit simple, bless! You need to stop feeding this troll though - he'll be sat home alone feeding on your anger! Seriously - weird as it sounds, there are some odd people on here!

Archived