Christmas Songs In the 70's

The 70`s was the time for Xmas songs …………. But the number one as to be Slade closely followed by Wizard ……………. Oh to be in my early teens again.

Oh, yes the great Roy Wood - I saw him 3 times in 60's, twice at city hall and once at Silver Blades

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/redirect.jhtml?searchfor=youtube+wizzard&cb=YR&n=77dd9441&ptnrS=YRxdm053YYgb&qid=6c99d18e3385dcd706ebfa24503f9dcd&action=pick&ss=&pn=1&st=bar&ptb=9F647A32-3BB0-4568-8FAC-D203A89F711A&pg=GGmain&ord=2&redirect=mPWsrdz9heamc8iHEhldEcgdjfjqpMajKYmz288FhTIISjI9QWnQSoC2ks6IvvI9lLBiDZymjTBG0gRsvdyTsg%3D%3D&ct=AR&tpr=

Those kids crease me up every time, I wonder what they are doing now?

And the when you are viewing that it brings up this ……………. Oh to be young and innocent again.

So is that a reason to call me an idiot because I like that record and you don't :roll::love:

I did not call you an idiot-that was another poster.I dont do rudeness Denlin.I am questioning your taste which is subjective and personal.Please reread and withdraw your hurtful remark.

Will the 70s ever be beaten as a decade where so many 'popular' Christmas hits were produced ?

There are so many that are given airtime on the radio year upon year, not all to everyones taste I admit, but there was definately something about the 70s !

In fact I will add this link:

http://www.squidoo.com/charting-christmas-songs

I did not call you an idiot-that was another poster.I dont do rudeness Denlin.I am questioning your taste which is subjective and personal.Please reread and withdraw your hurtful remark.

Sorry but you linked in Meckys quote and I got a bit confused. Seniot moment, I apologise unreservedly:D:love:

Archived