The Stephen Lawrence Trial

Thought you might!:rolleyes:

And the reason for your statement .I didnt make the laws of this country but the law says, in laymans terms,if there is doubt you dont convict.I feel for the family of Stephen Lawrence but this should have been put to bed a long time ago and my opinion is that these two cannot get a fair trial because of all the ensuing publicity so instead of just trying to be clever perhaps you would like to add your opinion on whether a fair trial is possible.

And the reason for your statement .I didnt make the laws of this country but the law says, in laymans terms,if there is doubt you dont convict.I feel for the family of Stephen Lawrence but this should have been put to bed a long time ago and my opinion is that these two cannot get a fair trial because of all the ensuing publicity so instead of just trying to be clever perhaps you would like to add your opinion on whether a fair trial is possible.

You're just soooo predictable Bangy!:hihi:

sigh

well done for dragging the thread well of topic

but thats what you wanted wasnt it?

the right cant stand the stephen lawrence trials either then or now, you will do ANYTHING to deny it was a white mob on an innocent black guy murder

Of course it was a white mob that committed this crime but from what Iv seen on the daily news reports its going to be very hard to pin down the actual murderer/s there seems to be gaping holes in the prosecution ,granted I have not heard all the evidence so I may be incorrect,I still feel though that these two may get off on a technicality,I hope of they did it ,Im wrong but whatever the outcome im sure we will not have heard the last of this terrible affair.

Archived