Thanks to the people who trashed my car/

Thanks to the idiots who wrecked my car last night/this morning. Every panel scratched, all but 2 windows popped, a turd on the front seat. It even looks like they tried to torch it as the back seat are singed (sp?)

I hope the police get something from your fingerprints, blood (yeah, it looks like some macho man punched one of my windows through) or pooh and you get what you deserve.

Whatever that may be.

Im really really fed up now. Ive got appointments to cancel and an insurance company to ring :(

Thanks to the idiots who wrecked my car last night/this morning. Every panel scratched, all but 2 windows popped, a turd on the front seat. It even looks like they tried to torch it as the back seat are singed (sp?)

I hope the police get something from your fingerprints, blood (yeah, it looks like some macho man punched one of my windows through) or pooh and you get what you deserve.

Whatever that may be.

Im really really fed up now. Ive got appointments to cancel and an insurance company to ring :(

Thats really bad news.

I really feel for you.

As the victim, you are now likely to be treat as the villian no doubt.

Sad world

Whatever that may be.

I hope that the perpetrators are caught and made to compensate you rather than the insurance company.I imagine they had been drinking but this behaviour is barbaric.

thats disgusting mate..police will get dna evidence for sure but why do such a thing to someone elses property..where did this happen..?

Norton.

I wouldnt mind but its not a bad area and i work in some really really dodgy areas all the time and this stuff has never happened.

I cant get over how i didnt even hear a thing and the fact my bloody car alarm never went off once is a real bitter pill to swallow.

I think ill be having a word or 10 to the idiotwho installed it :( :(

I hope that the perpetrators are caught and made to compensate you rather than the insurance company.I imagine they had been drinking but this behaviour is barbaric.

Me too. My concern though is that when i tell the insurance company ill have increased premiums for god knows how long.

Im going to have to weigh up the pros and cons of reporting it to the insurance. It may be better to get a quote and have it fixed myself.

If i do that itll wipe me out for christmas AND the new year but at least i wont have more insurance to pay until im like 90 years old :(

What should i do??

Aw come on.

These are just misunderstood young people, probably on the dole and unable to get a job because of the Tory government cutbacks.

I'm sure one of the softer brained, left wing posters will tell us all about society's problems being to blame and how they should be understood rather than get the public flogging in the local market they deserve.

Aw come on.

These are just misunderstood young people, probably on the dole and unable to get a job because of the Tory government cutbacks.

I'm sure one of the softer brained, left wing posters will tell us all about society's problems being to blame and how they should be understood rather than get the public flogging in the local market they deserve.

Erm, not too sure what to make of that if im honest.

Archived