How do I get free use of Taxis?

I see people being transported to and from Supermarkets in taxis.

I assume these taxis are free, or the people using this service are very rich.

If they are free, how do I go about using this service? I don't want to pay, I just want to use a taxi as a means of cutting my outgoings

Of course they are,DUH!!!!!!!

I think it's only one-legged, Lesbian, failed asylum seekers with 8 or more children who get the free taxis to complement their free groceries, rent, gas, electric, mobile phones and cars (which they sub-let to their many cousins to use as taxis).

Yep, sat there slavering over todays Mail!:hihi:

Or a copy that is 14 years old; oops, it's just their lies that are 14 years old.

the bar of gold they get at Christmas.

I thought that if you was an immigrant you got two.

having worked o norfolk park there were plenty of taxisdropping people off it appeared to me that the only peple who could afford taxis were the single mums, people on benefit, and out of work those w2ho work couldnt afford taxis like my brother who would walk to work from gleadless to down the cliffe cause he was on minimum wage

I see people being transported to and from Supermarkets in taxis.

I assume these taxis are free, or the people using this service are very rich.

If they are free, how do I go about using this service? I don't want to pay, I just want to use a taxi as a means of cutting my outgoings

I think you might have missed the boat.

End of the line for free taxi tokens

Wednesday 1st December 2010

MORE than 11,000 pensioners and disabled people could lose free taxi travel un

der cost-cutting plans, sparking fears that rural residents will be left isolated.

Be interested to know where this supermarket, which is so besieged with free taxis actually is. Probably Lala land!

A lot of people get taxis from Sainsbury's at Crystal Peaks. I've always assumed that they do so for the same reason that we used to before we had a car; to go to a big superstore and pay for a taxi to get the shopping home, was still cheaper than buying locally, because the amount saved on shopping was considerably more than the cost of the taxi.

Archived