How do I get free use of Taxis?

A lot of people get taxis from Sainsbury's at Crystal Peaks. I've always assumed that they do so for the same reason that we used to before we had a car; to go to a big superstore and pay for a taxi to get the shopping home, was still cheaper than buying locally, because the amount saved on shopping was considerably more than the cost of the taxi.

Not to mention cheaper than running a car.

I see people being transported to and from Supermarkets in taxis.

I assume these taxis are free, or the people using this service are very rich.

If they are free, how do I go about using this service? I don't want to pay, I just want to use a taxi as a means of cutting my outgoings

Marry a taxi driver

I think it's only one-legged, Lesbian, failed asylum seekers with 8 or more children who get the free taxis to complement their free groceries, rent, gas, electric, mobile phones and cars (which they sub-let to their many cousins to use as taxis).

As long as all the rest apply the "one-legged" criteria is now not a requirement...summat to do with PC leg equality.

If they are free, how do I go about using this service? I don't want to pay, I just want to use a taxi as a means of cutting my outgoings

I would like to request more details so I can form an opinion.

What age, do they dress well, any given group and any other details you may have that could be of use.

I think many of them get free taxis if they are council tenants with no shop within a certain distance.I believe it is thought unfair(by Brussels) that people should carry groceries more than a kilometre without some assistance.Its a great idea for those unable to drive/run a car.

In that case the shop should provide transport or a team of porters to carry the shopping after the first kilometre.

If you want to use a taxi, pay for it! Why should you expect to get it for nothing?

The tax payers of this country are burdened enough already with all Jeremy Kyle watching layabouts leeching off us ....

get a job, pay your way and put something back into the country!

Archived