Is it ok to put a pc tower on it`s side?

mart

Jees, I remember my buddy working at CALCULUS on the Moor, as well as Amigas and ST's they sold high end PC's such as DX2/66's. This is 66mhz as opposed to todays 10,000mhz+ machines :D £3000 :(

My first new PC was a 386 SX40 from Escom. No sound card, No CD, DOS & Windows 95 on floppy drive. If i remember rightly it was approx £800.

Jees, I remember my buddy working at CALCULUS on the Moor, as well as Amigas and ST's they sold high end PC's such as DX2/66's. This is 66mhz as opposed to todays 10,000mhz+ machines :D £3000 :(

I have one of these: SGI Indigo 2 r10000 List price in 1994 was $40 000, although I paid my employer about £50 when they upgraded a two or three years later. It still works but doesn't see much use because it sounds like a small helicopter.

Mid 90s. Escom Pentium 60 with 8 Gig of RAM and a 540 Mb drive running both OS2 and Windows 3.1 That was confusing. It cost £800. They went bust after a while. Before then it was Amstrad PCWs.

Think you mean 8Mb, how things have changed. An upgrade on the Escom from 1Mb to 4Mb cost me £100.

Archived