Ban cars and motorbikes!

i bet you hate me then bozo or bonzo

i have a dozen vehicles on the road and i am not giving any of them up

But your cars only cause congestion on the already busy roads. They give off toxic fumes that cause pollution and ill health to the rest of us!

All forms of motor powered personal transport should be banned and crushed!

Everyone should use public transport, whether they like it or not!

Let's face it, other than the convenience of getting you from A to B, cars are pretty evil things, aren't they?

They cause over 2,500 accidental deaths every year, They are one of the biggest contributers to global warming, There is FAR too many of them cluttering up the streets!

People should be FORCED to use public transport and the government should spend money increasing the bus and tram systems in the UK.

This will go a long way to reducing the UK's carbon footprint and finally put a stop to the boy racers and chavs that make our lives a complete misery.

So I live in the far North East of Scotland 1.7miles from a B road with no public transport. I work from Inverness to Wick, Fort William, Stornoway and Kikwall with many more remote places.

How do you think I can get there by public transport when we dont have any.

We do not have streets up here only single track roads and the odd dual carrageways. You are talking rubbish

So I live in the far North East of Scotland 1.7miles from a B road with no public transport. I work from Inverness to Wick, Fort William, Stornoway and Kikwall with many more remote places.

We do not have streets up here only single track roads and the odd dual carrageways. You are talking rubbish

Chris Hoy is a fine cyclists and showed how well the Scot can travel once they hitch up their kilt.I bet travel to Kikwall is a pain.

Do you ban vans ? Are builders supposed to get on site on a bus ? Farmers ? Commercial vehicles in general ? Doctors ? Vets ? How do we pay for this new wealth of transport bearing in mind people are no longer buying highly taxed fuel for them any more ? And the coffers will be lower after you've conpensated every car owner for their vehicles that they've paid for and you've taken.

Epic, epic fail.

An enterprising vet would use a horse and builders could use a handcart as proven by Jude in the Thomas Hardy novel.

All forms of motor powered personal transport should be banned and crushed!

Everyone should use public transport, whether they like it or not!

Let's face it, other than the convenience of getting you from A to B, cars are pretty evil things, aren't they?

They cause over 2,500 accidental deaths every year, They are one of the biggest contributers to global warming, There is FAR too many of them cluttering up the streets!

People should be FORCED to use public transport and the government should spend money increasing the bus and tram systems in the UK.

This will go a long way to reducing the UK's carbon footprint and finally put a stop to the boy racers and chavs that make our lives a complete misery.

Are you a communist ? :loopy:

I think you would do what everyone else did and move to a country not run by morons who needed their nictoine patch changing.

Archived