Ban cars and motorbikes!

All forms of motor powered personal transport should be banned and crushed!

Everyone should use public transport, whether they like it or not!

Let's face it, other than the convenience of getting you from A to B, cars are pretty evil things, aren't they?

They cause over 2,500 accidental deaths every year, They are one of the biggest contributers to global warming, There is FAR too many of them cluttering up the streets!

People should be FORCED to use public transport and the government should spend money increasing the bus and tram systems in the UK.

This will go a long way to reducing the UK's carbon footprint and finally put a stop to the boy racers and chavs that make our lives a complete misery.

Troll Post.

Regards

Angel.

All forms of motor powered personal transport should be banned and crushed!

Everyone should use public transport, whether they like it or not!

Let's face it, other than the convenience of getting you from A to B, cars are pretty evil things, aren't they?

They cause over 2,500 accidental deaths every year, They are one of the biggest contributers to global warming, There is FAR too many of them cluttering up the streets!

People should be FORCED to use public transport and the government should spend money increasing the bus and tram systems in the UK.

This will go a long way to reducing the UK's carbon footprint and finally put a stop to the boy racers and chavs that make our lives a complete misery.

Does the UK treasury have enough money to pay unemployment to the approximately two million people who will lose their jobs when that happens?

Are you actually serious?

What do you think? Of cause I'm not serious.

This was an experiment to see how people would react to having the choice of driving your own car taken away from you.

I love cars, I've got 5!

Archived