Multi-draw National Lottery tickets.. can I claim a prize mid way..

... the ticket's life?

I know checking numbers on a multi draw ticket can be a pain so I wonder if it is the same with claiming a prize.

I know in Ireland I was able to claim and the machine gave a new ticket for remaining draws but here I do not know.

Oh please say I can. I just won £105 and I am skint until payday! LOL!

The irony is I bought the ticket for a month of draws and vowed never to again if I did not win a three figure sum or more. I guess the National Lottery saved itself by £6! LOL!

Oh and can I just collect a larger amount of money in any shop or does it have to be a post office?

Thanks for helping. Oh and if you reply to this thread it means you are rubbing off my luck so buy a ticket!

:)

I know in Ireland I was able to claim and the machine gave a new ticket for remaining draws but here I do not know.

Same applies:

(a) If a Prize is paid on a Multi-draw Ticket which is still valid for future Draws, an Exchange Ticket will be issued, in accordance with the Company's procedures, to the owner or Claimant together with his Prize payment.

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/help/playinginstore/gameprocedures/lotto.ftl

Archived