CSJ supplier needed North Sheffield

Moonbird

Yes they got back to me,i'm not sure what to do at the moment.

Not sure how long it will take to sell because i would have to buy quite a bit.

Well I will definitely have some as you know, and dont mind storing bits for people to pick up but I couldnt pay for it unfortunately.

Well I go through at least 20kg of adult dog food and a few kg of puppy food plus I usually buy a large 10-15kg sack of cat food each month ........... maybe it would help you if you had a rough idea of what some of us would order so you would know if it was doable evolution??

If thats not doable then perhpas a couple of us who drive could take orders for everyone and collect once a month? Although as Moon says I would need people to give me thier payment first so it could become awkward............. there must be a way we can all sort it. I will be ready to do my big pet food shop next week but will see what happens here first as I have about 2 weeks supply left!

Well I'm happy to do a run to croft farm, its only round the corner from my mums, I'm up that way most Saturday's!

I've just been reading up on this after having little success in settling Billy boys stomach (and stools) and trying with not much success this morning to feed a raw meal, I think he prefers biscuits :hihi: So this has to be worth a shot!

I feed CSJ to all my dogs and cats but again, I get mine from gill at greenhill. I live in S12

Are none of the suppliers on the site any good to you?

South Yorkshire

Brierley Kennels, Barnsley.

Tel: 01226 711207

Kate Staveley, Doncaster.

Tel: ** Mobile: 07762 062007

South Yorkshire Sporting Dog, Doncaster.

Tel: 01302 365411** Mobile: 07970 986437

Argo Feeds, Penistone.

Tel: 01226 762341

Gill Dale, Sheffield.

Tel: 01142 378545** Mobile: 07974 494760

Leanne Richardson, Sheffield.

Tel: 01142 875542** Mobile: 07811 105721

Croft farm do sell it but it would be best to ring them first as i dont know how much Corina stocks ,just a thought , Just to let you know my rescue is based here so if anyone wanted any im over the s5 area at least twice a mth.It would have tobe cash on delivery though sorry

I feed CSJ to all my dogs and cats but again, I get mine from gill at greenhill. I live in S12

Are none of the suppliers on the site any good to you?

South Yorkshire

Brierley Kennels, Barnsley.

Tel: 01226 711207

Kate Staveley, Doncaster.

Tel: ** Mobile: 07762 062007

South Yorkshire Sporting Dog, Doncaster.

Tel: 01302 365411** Mobile: 07970 986437

Argo Feeds, Penistone.

Tel: 01226 762341

Gill Dale, Sheffield.

Tel: 01142 378545** Mobile: 07974 494760

Leanne Richardson, Sheffield.

Tel: 01142 875542** Mobile: 07811 105721

No use to us folks that don't drive i am afraid :(

Croft farm do sell it but it would be best to ring them first as i dont know how much Corina stocks ,just a thought , Just to let you know my rescue is based here so if anyone wanted any im over the s5 area at least twice a mth.It would have tobe cash on delivery though sorry

Do you think you will be round my area in the next couple of weeks Nigel? I'd rather give you the delivery charge than the ignorant courier that brought my last lot. He just threw the sack in my direction and legged it :o

• 3 weeks later...
no problem just let me know when you need some for ,i could throw it from our house to yours lol

Sorry for not updating you Nigel. I've been a bit distracted for a while. I've noticed how busy you are so i ordered another sack of food from the website this time round :)

Hi all

I'm a stockist for Csj I stock most of there food Inc the catfood. I'm based in Aston but that's not croft farm, Corrina gets her food from

Myself.

Please feel free to call to discuss the food or to arrange collection.

Many Thanks

Leanne

07811 105721

That's the problem. A lot of us in this thread don't drive so we can't collect :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived