CSJ supplier needed North Sheffield

Moonbird

Is there anyone going for some CSJ in the next few days please? I am getting really desperate for dog food now and don't really want to change their food as it might upset their tummies, I will pay petrol if someone could do it?

Hi Moonbird,

See if Gill Dale can get you some and I'll fetch it over for you one night if no one else can help you.

:) x

Hi Moonbird,

See if Gill Dale can get you some and I'll fetch it over for you one night if no one else can help you.

:) x

Thats so kind of you Helen thank you so much for offering :)

We borrowed a car and went to get some from Mapplebeck in the end as I was getting really really worried that I would run out, turned out it was under 20 mins from this end of town down the motorway, I got a couple of sacks to last for a while and some cat biscuits to try as well.

Mapplebeck has lots in stock and different varieties, plus other pet related stuff and a lovely Lady who put off going for her pub lunch to accommodate us turning up :)

• 3 weeks later...

I take it from the forumers on here using this CSJ food that it's good stuff then? At the mo I feed Burns but it's gettting more and more expensive!! I am thinking of changing but didn't know what to - is this CSJ good?:confused:

I take it from the forumers on here using this CSJ food that it's good stuff then? At the mo I feed Burns but it's gettting more and more expensive!! I am thinking of changing but didn't know what to - is this CSJ good?:confused:

Very good :)

To be honest it would take a lot to post why, so I might as well just give you the links..

Why choose CSJ? Why is it good for your dogs?

Please see this link: http://www.csjk9.com/csjwhy.asp

As you can see, the main reason for me is that it doesn't contain GM, artificial colours, additives or preservatives. For me that is a big issue, as why make a dog whappy?

I use CSJ Natural Champ!

It is their Champ! range, which they do do other versions such as for puppies and older dogs etc.

Please see full details of this product here: http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=21&idcategory=6#details

They also have a large range of performance foods for those dogs who 'work'. Some of the range is for high energy, a lot that are wheat gluten free, some for sensitive tums and/or skin problems.. There is basically a range of food to suit every dog.

To view their range of dog foods, please go here :

http://www.csjk9.com/range/csj-command-performance_p139.html

Under each section there is a sub-section.. So a lot to browse through.

If your dog is generally a happy healthy Pet dog, I'd go for the Natural Champ range. This won't give excess un-needed energy, but does give your dog a lovely coat! It only costs me £11 per 15kg bag which lasts ages with just the one little collie mix dog. A small cup of feed is enough for his size/weight.

As stated, if you have a particular need or problem with your dog, they cover other basis - such as low protein for the older dogs, feed to help with joints, extra energy, low energy, gluten wheat free etc.etc.

They also do a large range of herbal supplements.

These are great for many reasons..

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewcategories.asp?idCategory=3&pageStyle=P

Some for natural tick/mite repellant, some to reduce pee burns on your grass, some for dogs with leaky bladders, some for bitches prone to phantom pregnancies, some for hormonal stroppy bitches, some to surpress males sex drive! Some for better teeth/oral care to reduce tartar, some to help older dogs joint pains.. etc.etc.

Its been great for mine, they have natural champ.

My lot took to it right away no upset tummy or anything, they really enjoy it, got plenty of energy (but not too much) and their coats are lovely and soft now with a lovely shine, I really do recommend it.

Thanks for your replies guys - that's convinced me after reading those links thanks. This is why I chose Burns - because there are no harmful 'hidden' ingredients - so if this is the same and cheaper then that's great - more money for 2 lots of insurance!!. :)

Archived