CSJ supplier needed North Sheffield

Moonbird

Hi there All

Ive fed my dogs all sorts over the years, paying £50 plus for a bag of food, then I found CSJ, then is was £8 a 15k sac, my dogs have never looked so good ! I was that impressed I became a stockist, food right on my doorstep !

Theres a huge range to suit all dogs and at very resonable prices.

I have samples of some of the food and happy to help with any advice needed.

Based in Aston, Sheffield. I know ive met some of you already :)

Leanne

07811 105721

Do you deliver? If so how much do you charge for delivery?

Just noticed on the other post you don't deliver, should have read back a bit befor i posted.

• 4 weeks later...

I live at Deepcar, and have no car at the moment, and would really love to have CSJ delivered other than by courier. Does anyone know anyone who does deliver to this area? I have asked my local pet shop but they don't stock CSJ.

• 1 year later...
Dose anyone know anywhere near s5 that sell natual cat as I don't drive and am only finding people miles away x

I do know that lotti on here is a CSJ stockist now she might be able to get the cat food, she delivers too.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Where is this shop moonbird?.... I'm in s6 and could do with collecting a couple of bags locally.thanks x

The shop is technically on Deep lane, Shiregreen but most people would better understand it as Wooley wood bottom, or Ecclesfield road, if you go down Bellhouse Rd way down to the bottom you will see it almost opposite but slightly to the right, its a great shop and the people are lovely I have since found out that they will also deliver free locally...fabulous!

Archived