CSJ supplier needed North Sheffield

Moonbird

Is there a reason why you all prefer champ? Iv looked at the ingredients & that'll do has chicken meal listed as the first ingredient where as champ has wheat as the first ingredient.

To be honest it was the first one that I tried and I was so happy with it that I never changed, its as simple as that really :)

Just had a look at That'll do, it does look good, but I'm of the opinion "if it aint broke dont fix it" who knows I might try it some time though.

Depends whether you want a little less fat and protein, i suppose.

As i said, i use CP21 Salmon because of allergies - the high content of chicken in That'll do would be an issue for us, as that protein could add to his problems.

Is it a dally you have? My boy is 7 and a stone former. But he had an op several years ago that now makes him pee out of his scrotum :-( bless him..so if any stones were to form they would pass easier.

I can't find the cp21 on the website... It is a little hard to navigate. I have no idea how I managed to find the ingredients of each one as iv looked again and can't find them! :-0

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 22:35 ----------

To be honest it was the first one that I tried and I was so happy with it that I never changed, its as simple as that really :)

Just had a look at That'll do, it does look good, but I'm of the opinion "if it aint broke dont fix it" who knows I might try it some time though.

True....if that agrees with them & they like it there's no need to change.

Thanks for getting back to me as to why that's the one you use.

Is it a dally you have? My boy is 7 and a stone former. But he had an op several years ago that now makes him pee out of his scrotum :-( bless him..so if any stones were to form they would pass easier.

I can't find the cp21 on the website... It is a little hard to navigate. I have no idea how I managed to find the ingredients of each one as iv looked again and can't find them! :-0.

It's under the command performance food.

And no, mines a collie mix (mostly collie).

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=45&idcategory=5

The dog pictured as my avatar was my old dog, who was a dal x collie though.

• 6 months later...

hi we have just opened a new pet shop & grooming parlor in the north of Sheffield and we stock csj dog food. please see our Facebook page for more details or call us for more information.

cassies dog grooming & pet supplies

265 foxhill road, foxhill, Sheffield, s6 1hg

thanks.

Archived