Posting on forums & adding comments on websites

SF is the only forum that I post on. Are there many SF members who post on other forums? Or, what about adding comments on The Star website for example?

SF is by far the best, instant responses and a mixed bag of replies , there is facebook but you know who you are talking to and what kind of response you are going to get.

There are specific interest forums but as above the discussion is pretty one sided, there is even a sister SF look alike that don’t seem to have quite grasped the idea yet, so for now its SF all the way.

I post on quite a few interest specific forums - opinions are just as heated as on here but at least they are all on a similar interest focus,this means that the inevitable racist/religious/intolerance brigade never get a look in.

SF is by far the best, instant responses and a mixed bag of replies , there is facebook but you know who you are talking to and what kind of response you are going to get.

There are specific interest forums but as above the discussion is pretty one sided, there is even a sister SF look alike that don’t seem to have quite grasped the idea yet, so for now its SF all the way.

By that do you mean the Leeds Forum? I've had a look at that and it's downright boring! No petty bickering about petty opinions at all. I agree with you, SF all the way!

By that do you mean the Leeds Forum? I've had a look at that and it's downright boring! No petty bickering about petty opinions at all. I agree with you, SF all the way!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have only just started posting on there again …………… don’t mention Leeds and you should be OK. :hihi:

SF is the only forum that I post on. Are there many SF members who post on other forums? Or, what about adding comments on The Star website for example?

Most of the people commenting on the Star website would be banned from here after one syllable. I look on it daily just for a laugh and the shock value. They don't allow comments on all articles but whatever news article they do allow comments on descends immediately into blaming immigrants, the council, liberal do-gooders and lefties for everything. Cuts in the NHS? Blame trades unions. Bad roads? Blame immigrants (someone actually did this, a BNP candidate unsurprisingly). Wet weather? Blame the pen pushers at the Town Hall who are all on £100,000 or more. The other laugh is the football comments. You'd be surprised by how many Wednesday and United fans can't even spell the names of their own club, or any other word in the English language other than obscene ones.

i post on a few regular forums of varying interests....far less than i used to tho

2 punk forums

1 zx spectrum computer forum

and im in a chat room most evenings, again less than i used to, used to be in a few irc channels for years

Archived