Posting on forums & adding comments on websites

I once emailed Points of View on BBC, back when Star Trek Voyager was shown on BBC2 on a Sunday, but kept getting cancelled in favour of the Snooker etc, they said they'd air my message, but they never did, either that or they did and I missed it :(

This forum.

Another Sheffield based forum.

Digital Spy forum.

This is big brother (although i have the actual big brother section hidden. I cba with that part).

The Brotherhood (my old guild forum from WoW).

Tropical fish forum.

World of Tanks forum.

From time to time I post here but mee regularly found on interest forums, a big fan of te halo series so post regularly on the Halo.Bungie.Org forum an frequent deviant art an Flickr from time to time well as writing on my own site.

I try not to have too many going at once though otherwise I loose track (hence why I've not been around here for a long time instead frequenting 2 or 3 of my other sites, they all tend to naturally rotate based on what's happening in the different communities at the time.

Archived