JUNGLE LION @ West st Live, 25/11/11 - FREE!

Kamble

Following the amazing gig at the Riverside the other night, we're heading to West st Live this Friday (nov 25th) to continue our skanking quest - the full venue and queue out the door is now pretty standard, so be sure to get there in good time - first set 9.30, FREE entry :D

DON'T PANIC:

1) You can get far superior lager than Carling for about £3 in WSL, personally I wouldn't drink carling even if it was free, but there are alternatives, they have a wide range of drinks.

2) Shinny has NOT left, she was away on Sat being a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding - I don't like to do gigs with anything less than our full compliment, but with the nov 19th one it was a combination of factors that meant it was either play without her or pull the whole gig, and as it was for charity (the staff tell me £900 was raised) we didn't want to disappoint.

Come and see us on Friday at West st Live, drink something other (better) than carling, and see not only Shinny returned to the pride but also the debut performance from our NEW baritone sax player - yes that's right, as if there's any need we're now a TWELVE PIECE!

FREE ENTRY. GREAT MUSIC. A WIDE RANGE OF REASONABLY PRICED BEVERAGES. BE THERE. :)

DON'T PANIC:

1) You can get far superior lager than Carling for about £3 in WSL, personally I wouldn't drink carling even if it was free, but there are alternatives, they have a wide range of drinks.

2) Shinny has NOT left, she was away on Sat being a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding - I don't like to do gigs with anything less than our full compliment, but with the nov 19th one it was a combination of factors that meant it was either play without her or pull the whole gig, and as it was for charity (the staff tell me £900 was raised) we didn't want to disappoint.

Come and see us on Friday at West st Live, drink something other (better) than carling, and see not only Shinny returned to the pride but also the debut performance from our NEW baritone sax player - yes that's right, as if there's any need we're now a TWELVE PIECE!

FREE ENTRY. GREAT MUSIC. A WIDE RANGE OF REASONABLY PRICED BEVERAGES. BE THERE. :)

Indeed! Anyone taking umbrage with our draught prices would be well advised to read this: http://www.fairpint.org.uk/index.html It's a sad fact that our landlords, Enterprise Inns, make us buy our Carling (and other products) from them at more than twice the price we could source it from elsewhere. However, we have amazing deals on the products we are not tied on, which we know for a fact are up there with any other offers available elsewhere, so therefore we advise any customers to come and check out our deals in store (so to speak) and take full advantage of them!

jungle lion are by far the best ska band around,always put on a great show and never ever disappoint....8)

Cheers, very kind of you to say so. We're making efforts at the moment to improve our visual presence onstage with risers, decor, lights etc, so in the near future you can expect an even better show :)

Archived