JUNGLE LION @ West st Live, 25/11/11 - FREE!

Kamble

Wow. Just.... wow.

A fantastic night at WSL last night, totally rammed full with a queue all the way down the road to the lava lounge waiting to get in - fantastic vibes and plenty of dancing from the audience, it was really good fun. Thanks ever so to everyone who came to see us, and to the staff at WSL who always look after us so well :)

Our next gig is on Friday December 16th at Penelope's, Arundel Gate - I will of course be starting a thread about that one to remind everyone.

Wow. Just.... wow.

A fantastic night at WSL last night, totally rammed full with a queue all the way down the road to the lava lounge waiting to get in - fantastic vibes and plenty of dancing from the audience, it was really good fun. Thanks ever so to everyone who came to see us, and to the staff at WSL who always look after us so well :)

Our next gig is on Friday December 16th at Penelope's, Arundel Gate - I will of course be starting a thread about that one to remind everyone.

wheres Penelope's? :confused:

Penelope's is sort of in the same building as the Odeon cinema, opposite the Crucible theatre on Arundel gate. If you go to the top doors of the Odeon and look at them face on, the door to Penelope's is around to the right hand side of them.

Penelope's is sort of in the same building as the Odeon cinema, opposite the Crucible theatre on Arundel gate. If you go to the top doors of the Odeon and look at them face on, the door to Penelope's is around to the right hand side of them.
oh yeah i know where ya mean :)

Archived