Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

mikey

Just the thought of hanging an animal upside down to bleed to death in the name of religion doesn't sit well with me. I love eating meat but I think I'd have a hard time knowingly eating an animal that had died that way.

It could also be my aversion to religion that does it too. ;) And that's not just Islam before you play the race card. I refuse to follow any form of religion. Sorry! :roll:

Anyway, back to topic. If you'd like to follow this up shabba pls send me a pm. I don't want to start a religious row. ;)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by saban

i growed up there from sheffield kebab house i think everybody knows its BETTER THAN ANY KEBAB SHOP AGREE! see you there !probably be in place charter sqaure next to growner hotel . yum yum:thumbsup:

Engrish?????? :confused:

i growed up there from sheffield kebab house i think everybody knows its BETTER THAN ANY KEBAB SHOP AGREE! see you there !probably be in place charter sqaure next to growner hotel . yum yum:thumbsup:

Not just me then - best kebabs in Sheffield by miles. :thumbsup:

PMSL , growed, AGREE and growner hotel. I hope the kebabs are better than the grammar :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived