Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

mikey

Originally posted by mjlacey21

do a search on Shabba - my guess is he owns the shop!

MJ, I have been saying that all along.

I went in there one night and I got talking to the 2 guys behind the counter about the forum - less than 24 hours later Shabba joins and starts banging on about the place.

Fact 1: There are more "best kebab" threads on this forum than members...use the search facility and add to the many that already exist. Sounds suspiciously like 'Shabba' is an interested party here...could this be a shameless plug.

Fact 2: Sheffieldism is right about Elif. Very questionable music taste though...

i think it sells the best kebabs in sheffield, and believe me cus i have been to most of em?why dont you like it

Originally posted by valentine

I have to agree, we went a few months ago and weren't impressed, try Kebabish next door, much better

Originally posted by shabba

i think it sells the best kebabs in sheffield, and believe me cus i have been to most of em?why dont you like it

This is too blatant now! isnt it?

This makes me think that the food cant be that good because the owner/worker has to keep shamelessly plugging it!

in my opinion a good business runs on word of mouth and recommendations by genuine customers and not by shameless plugs by the owner. come on mate give it a rest now! business cant be that bad can it?

what you goin on about im a taxi driver?

i just go there to eat, im just letting peeps know of a good place to eat..

Originally posted by Unbelievable

This is too blatant now! isnt it?

This makes me think that the food cant be that good because the owner/worker has to keep shamelessly plugging it!

in my opinion a good business runs on word of mouth and recommendations by genuine customers and not by shameless plugs by the owner. come on mate give it a rest now! business cant be that bad can it?

You'll get fat (or fatter) eating kebab for your dinner every day matey. ;) Keep an eye on the blood pressure and cholesterol ratings too. :D

Archived