Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

mikey

Although its not in Sheffield, Its in Parkgate, Rotherham. I think Anglo Saxon is the best. proper lamb & not the mixed up rubbish. Nothing I have got from them has been a disappointment!

• 5 months later...
tried a few of these and still think just halal kebabs is the best for kebabs, their donner meat is proper meat and not that crappy rubber stuff you get from most places!

You tried Shahi Kebabs on Spital hill? They make their own donner meat in house...

You tried Shahi Kebabs on Spital hill? They make their own donner meat in house...

I have heard its very greasy and oily and the portions are crap and spital hill is the last place i would eat from lol

just halal kebabs make their own donner too and theirs isn't greasy, which is a big plus :)

I wasn't at home a couple of weeks ago late on and blinking starving!, Elifs was closed according to the app that I downloaded (that would have been my choice), so I used Eccy's.

I got the special and a small garlic bread to top it up to the minimum order. Both were really nice, I was quite surprised. (ordered same again the next night)

My only issue with any of these places if delivering, is I'd rather have the naan/pitta separate. Even with places that aren't that greasy, they still get soggy when delivered.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived