Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

mikey

Originally posted by miniminch

I had one from there about three years ago. Six hours later I was puking so hard that I spent a week in the northern General. I thought I was a gonna!! I can't say for sure that the events were linked but I would never (I stress never) have one of their greasey ass hunk of rotting dog flesh!!

My advice would be, big is not necessarily better. We are not Americans. Why do we need to eat so much that we become fat or our belly hurts. You may think I'm being wussy but I'd go for quality not quantity.

That place up from the forum on division st do rather delicious kebabs - all lamb and no other mammal. I forget its name. :thumbsup:

I doubt it.The shop i mentioned has been open less than a year.You must be mistaken.Its at the side of the barracuda fish and chip shop and was empty for about 2 years and before that was a chemist.

• 4 weeks later...

having now moved back home last night i decided to sample the delights of the new takeaway that opend recently..spot on mixrd kebab in a garlic naan for about 4 quid..booooootiful,anyone in the area give it a try.....there not very good at making curries though..valentino's its called:thumbsup:

Archived