43 average age for first time buyer.

I never mentioned Labour. You seemed to be saying there should be more council houses available than ever because 100,000 had been built. You'd need to know a lot of other figures, particularly how many had been demolished in that time, to know if that stat was worth anything.

I haven't said any have been built.

I know, but you did ask me a question that only they can answer.

It seems to be hard to find the figures, I'll give you that.

The Conservatives have been in power a while now though & I don't see many more council houses being built now on the wastelands left from large demolitions under Labour. Labour was replacing what was demolished, albeit with lower density social housing - the rebuilding seems to have come to a halt now.

It seems to be hard to find the figures, I'll give you that.

The Conservatives have been in power a while now though & I don't see many more council houses being built now on the wastelands left from large demolitions under Labour. Labour was replacing what was demolished, albeit with lower density social housing - the rebuilding seems to have come to a halt now.

No they haven't

No they weren't

There’s no money labour spent it all.

I haven't said any have been built.

Sorry, I didn't read it right. I'm a bit tired.

They've still got a fair few to build just to replace what hasn't been done for the last couple of years anyway. A lot were demolished & then rebuilding plans have come to a halt since.

I saw a house sold for £55,000 at auction today-and a couple paid cash.They arrived by tandem ,ate sandwiches and shopped at Jack Fultons,did not smoke drink and were Polish hotel-workers who saved alltheir earnings.They told me it took them 3 years saviing £180 per week-their wages after tax and free board what agreat example of enterprise and sacrifice.The looks on other punters mugs were pictures-brilliant!Apparently there is a cache of such buyers cashing in,and when they return to Gdansk they will be letting the house to UK citizens.

What a load of tosh!

What a load of tosh!

As a Tory you should endorse the enterprise demonstrated,and not make vacuous comments which obscure your lack of articulation.Try to avoid cliche to resolve the problem of ambiguity-the use of slang terms like tosh means nothing to the educated reader.You must reach a wider readership:hihi:

Archived