How long before 'Father Christmas's are banned?

Since many people are now saying "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" (Me excluded) it's possible that old Santa will eventually be re-named "Festive Person" :D

no one has ever said "happy holidays" to me, and should anyone do so they would be unlikely to survive

mind you, anyone saying "merry christmas" to me before the middle of december, would probably get a slap too

ho ho ho!

How can an adult be allowed to give presents to children around the world?

What are this mans motives?

I do feel in our paranoid society there is no place for an act of kindness like this, and the sooner we label "all adults who are kind to children" as paedofiles then the better.

In todays society ......it is a well known fact that that most child abuse takes place from one of a singles mums various partners that come in and out of the home......... its good that we are vigulant, and getting rid of this childhood fantasy (father christmas) is the first step to achieving this.

Also, in Santas Grotto, why are all the elves white?

I do feel in our paranoid society there is no place for an act of kindness like this, and the sooner we label "all adults who are kind to children" as paedofiles then the better.

In todays society ......it is a well known fact that that most child abuse takes place from one of a singles mums various partners that come in and out of the home......... its good that we are vigulant, and getting rid of this childhood fantasy (father christmas) is the first step to achieving this.

Now that IS a Troll post.

Regards

Angel.

This post reminds me of all those misguided parents screaming abuse outside a paediatrician's home demanding "peedofiles out"!

Archived