How long before 'Father Christmas's are banned?

no one has ever said "happy holidays" to me, and should anyone do so they would be unlikely to survive

mind you, anyone saying "merry christmas" to me before the middle of december, would probably get a slap too

ho ho ho!

The stores here are already selling Christmas stuff and it's still before Thanksgiving. My favourite radio station started to play nothing but Christmas carols last week.

I tuned out to another station. I wont have it stuffed down my throat before it's time :rant:

The stores here are already selling Christmas stuff and it's still before Thanksgiving. My favourite radio station started to play nothing but Christmas carols last week.

I tuned out to another station. I wont have it stuffed down my throat before it's time :rant:

No patience is a virtue, I leave the curtains open on Christmas Eve so I can see Santa, the reindeers on the sleigh riding through the sky;)

Same here. Christmas music in virtually every shop. Retails Christmas decorations have been up for weeks and on sale since October in many stores.

I bet it's only a matter of time before the annual appearance of the famously jolly paternal red-coat offends someone, and is 'renamed' something like "End of year person"?

What is it with people wanting to ban everything?!?

Its never going to happen. Who would deprive a small child of the magic of Christmas Eve and waiting for Santa. :love:

The littlies putting out a carrot for the reindeer and a mince pie and tot of whisky for the man himself. It happened when I was small, we carried it on when our children came along, and now its the turn of the grandchildren.

Sorry to disappoint the OP, but no-one is banning Father Christmas, or Christmas itself. ;)

Archived