How long before 'Father Christmas's are banned?

I bet it's only a matter of time before the annual appearance of the famously jolly paternal red-coat offends someone, and is 'renamed' something like "End of year person"?

Getting your self worked up about a 'ban' that hasn't happened, and is never going to happen?

You should apply for a job at the Daily Mail - you'd fit right in.

Just remember that at some point in the future (13 or 14 years) you'll have to issue an embarrassing apology after repeating the lie one too many times - but that doesn't matter - by then enough swivel eyed, mouth frothing right wingers will be convinced by your lie and will pay no attention to your cringe inducing admission that it was all made up - and that's all you wanted in the first place isn't it?

How can an adult be allowed to give presents to children around the world?

What are this mans motives?

I do feel in our paranoid society there is no place for an act of kindness like this, and the sooner we label "all adults who are kind to children" as paedofiles then the better.

In todays society ......it is a well known fact that that most child abuse takes place from one of a singles mums various partners that come in and out of the home......... its good that we are vigulant, and getting rid of this childhood fantasy (father christmas) is the first step to achieving this.

Also, in Santas Grotto, why are all the elves white?

It wouldnt be the same if they where all Chinese or Japanese etc

How can an adult be allowed to give presents to children around the world?

What are this mans motives?

I do feel in our paranoid society there is no place for an act of kindness like this, and the sooner we label "all adults who are kind to children" as paedofiles then the better.

In todays society ......it is a well known fact that that most child abuse takes place from one of a singles mums various partners that come in and out of the home......... its good that we are vigulant, and getting rid of this childhood fantasy (father christmas) is the first step to achieving this.

Also, in Santas Grotto, why are all the elves white?

They're not white, they're green! :rolleyes:

I suggest the people who would like to ban Santa - for whatever reason - just ban themselves

Starting Christmas early does help people buy presents bit by bit so they don't have to lay out large sums of money in the last few weeks.

Don't you mean that people who suggest that someone somewhere wants to ban Santa should ban themselves?

Archived