Edinburgh or Countryside

What a lucky woman !!

I personally would go Edinburgh but I suppose it would depend on what you both like.

Just come back from a weekend there and I love it.....fab romantic place :)

Enjoy whatever you decide.

Haha thank you!

Have you got any suggestions on the hotels etc?

Cheers

Chris

Hello,

I was just wondering whether anyone knew a really nice hotel for Edinburgh or the countryside? I want to take myself and my girlfriend in February.

This is what I like countryside wise http://www.blackswan-helmsley.co.uk/ but this is too expensive.

Any help would be good.

Cheer

Chris

you have posted two threads about your planned weekend with different titles.have you done that to advertise the blackswan:D

Haha thank you!

Have you got any suggestions on the hotels etc?

Cheers

Chris

Are you driving up Chris or train ? I stay just outside Edinburgh at a place called Musselburgh but its just in a Travelodge. If you wanted something more fancy and your driving then there is the Golf Hotel in Gullane which is about 11 miles ish from Edinburgh itself. but there will be some alot closer.

How much roughly are you wanting to pay per night ? will give me a better idea hun :)

Archived