Crimbo Present Budget

Not expensive....certainly not over £250 and I have a large family. I choose presents carefully with the recipient in mind rather than spending a fortune. Food etc is taken care of by my son who pays for it as his present to all the family.

I've restricted my budget considerably this year. I have set a budget and will be sticking to it. A little less than £250, but I don't have that many people to buy for :)

After presents for partner, 2 brothers, mum, dad, stepdad, 3 good friends and 2 grandparents I'd imagine i'll be pushing about £500. Good job i've been buying it bit by bit since the beginning of October really!

I have always worked with a budget in my head and this year is no different (apart from its a slightly smaller budget as I am only working part time/not full time)

I have 2 sisters/1 brother who between them have 5 girls and 3 boys and one them has a baby so plenty to buy. I consider myself a great bargain hunter though and never buy the first thing I find as I know I will find the same/similar else where or I go to low budget shops like B&M/Wilkinson/The Works which are great for stocking filler presents for the kids.

Archived