Sheffield stag do - pub recommendations

Smcinnes

I'm not sure what a towny pub is but it sounds like Division St has all we need. Ill probably be ready for bed after 4 pints anyway! We will start there and go with the flow.

Thanks all for your replies.

Simon

Noisier, short skirts, more fights, more takeaways, more chance of stepping in puke, more shirts and shoes, mostly lager, more chance of pulling a dodgy bird. Christ I`m getting old! :gag:

Noisier, short skirts, more fights, more takeaways, more chance of stepping in puke, more shirts and shoes, mostly lager, more chance of pulling a dodgy bird. Christ I`m getting old! :gag:

Haha no thanks! Normally my ideal pub has no music, no fruities, no TVs, and is noisy with lots of chat and of course it must have a good selection of well kept hand pulled cask ales and no fizzy keg rubbish! Short skirts are an optional extra! Is that too much too ask?? (and yes I must be getting old too!)

I guess that stag dos are different so we will not be sticking to old mans pubs!

Haha no thanks! Normally my ideal pub has no music, no fruities, no TVs, and is noisy with lots of chat and of course it must have a good selection of well kept hand pulled cask ales and no fizzy keg rubbish! Short skirts are an optional extra! Is that too much too ask?? (and yes I must be getting old too!)

I guess that stag dos are different so we will not be sticking to old mans pubs!

Defo Dev Cat then! Also city centre wise, Rutland is good (on way up from station), Henry`s and Benjamin Huntsman near City Hall and Old House on Div st (but has music). Ditto Bungalows and Bears. :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

Here are some ideas of bars and clubs

Common Bar

Walkabout

Soyo

Forum Cafe Bar

I got some passes for Sheffield on a night out for 12 of us on a birthday to ensure that we got in everywhere. We used http://www.funktionevents.co.ukas they seemed to know Sheffield well.

Might be worth getting some reserved booths in Revolution bar - there always a good shout!

Archived