Will price of gold drop again ??

Go ahead. The price of gold will most likely go up, but I suspect you're buying it for the appeal as jewellery rather than for the gold content so why not.

Its aesthetic appeal will stay the same whatever the price of gold and the money is better as a physical object that you can enjoy rather than as a string of ones and zeroes as a digital record assigned to you by your bank.

hi im am thinking and on the edge of buying a gold belchur bracelet it is a heavy one 70g. but people keep tell me to wait as the price of gold will drop again. shall i wait or just go ahead ?

When you say 70 grammes, what is the gold content? If it's 9 carat like a lot of UK gold then it's only 3/8ths gold, so not really gold at all.

The current Sterling price is £1070 per troy once of pure gold. 70 grammes is 2 1/4 troy ounces which is worth £2408 for pure gold and £903 for 9 carat gold.

Archived