Another reason to legalise drugs

So the title is mislaeading when it says:- 'Re: Another reason to legalise drugs'.

Shouldn't it be:- Re: Another reason to legalise heroin?

The op has nothing to do with heroin in particular. It mainly focuses on cannabis and cocaine. Did you even bother to read it?

And I'm not sure why you'd want to make chocolate a controlled substance, bureaucracy for the sake of it?

Obesity is a major problem these days.

Some of it is due to medical conditions, but a lot of it is down to chocolate.

Perhaps chocolate is going a little bit far. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
The exhortation to ignore the post is your own chimera thrown up to obscure your own failure to mount an argument,Bozo.I sympathise when you are hooked on a debilitating drug-there must be some clinic where you could permit the inmates to use one of your pools while you are given therapy,either counselling or medicinal.This solution would be a win-win and improve your tarnished persona.

Grief. Would people stop calling Bonzo77 Bozo. I keep thinking I must have got totally wasted and posted stuff I have no recollection of..

Grief. Would people stop calling Bonzo77 Bozo. I keep thinking I must have got totally wasted and posted stuff I have no recollection of..

Sorry Bonzo but it is force of habit;if you get wasted you may have mistyped the ID you use-

PS I like the Bill Hicks avatar-lets hope he gets the Republican nomination this time.

This has turned into another arguement about the legalisation of drugs and we know it's time to move on when Bassman62 enters the room.

Some people will never change their views on things like legalisation because it it too threatening to their belief system. Better to hang on to silly and irrational beliefs rather than question any of them. If they admit that one is wrong, they may have to admit that they are wrong about other things as well.

Plus the comments about wanting to see people killed for using (in many cases) naturally growing plants or derivatives of them, is just plain sick and there should be help for these people to confront their disgusting sadist fantasies.

It's a bit like debating people of strong faith. It becomes a pointless activity because they will tell me there is nothing I can say that will change their minds, their need to believe in their reality is so strong, I don't stand a chance.

And just to show how messed up the law is, here's a place you can buy mind-altering legal drugs.

yeh, effectively forcing people to research chemicals, creating that cat and mouse game doesn't do much good. at least we've got decades of research on lsd, heroin, cocain and cannabis.

If it were legal these chemicals could go through the same stringent tests that pharamceuticals go through, rather than knee jerk banning.

Archived