Another reason to legalise drugs

This has turned into another arguement about the legalisation of drugs and we know it's time to move on when Bassman62 enters the room.

Some people will never change their views on things like legalisation because it it too threatening to their belief system. Better to hang on to silly and irrational beliefs rather than question any of them. If they admit that one is wrong, they may have to admit that they are wrong about other things as well.

Plus the comments about wanting to see people killed for using (in many cases) naturally growing plants or derivatives of them, is just plain sick and there should be help for these people to confront their disgusting sadist fantasies.

It's a bit like debating people of strong faith. It becomes a pointless activity because they will tell me there is nothing I can say that will change their minds, their need to believe in their reality is so strong, I don't stand a chance.

There should be help for people who are so messed up that they feel the need to use mind-altering substances.

I for one would vote for the death penalty for criminal drug dealers.

There should be help for people who are so messed up that they feel the need to use mind-altering substances.

It illustrates a lack of imagination and a deeply conservative nature - presumably you would have been happy to see Queen Victoria hung for her use of marijuana; how silly of you!

By mind altering substances I assume you are also referring to alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, energy drinks etc.?

You do realise it's possible to use drugs like cannabis and cocaine in the same way that a person would use alcohol, the odd bit every now and again, for fun?

You don't have to be a helpless addict!

Not another drug post..yawn.Theres a reason drugs are banned.They wreck lives and are highly addictive.Before anyone says fags and beer are addictive,which indeed they are.They are not banned so get over it, these make cannabis legal threads bore me to death..so stop trying to justify your dirty habits.

Archived