Another reason to legalise drugs

yes, you come across as a very cheery kind of fellow who is living life to the full.
Why would you assume otherwise? I've always had varied interests, interesting and sometimes exciting hobbies, same for my career path. I suspect I've done and tried more things than most people, and some things that people who do drugs simply could never try because their drug usage would exclude them, but I've limited myself to legal things. I guess one must be dull if not a criminal, is that it?

Why would you assume otherwise? I've always had varied interests, interesting and sometimes exciting hobbies, same for my career path. I suspect I've done and tried more things than most people, and some things that people who do drugs simply could never try because their drug usage would exclude them, but I've limited myself to legal things. I guess one must be dull if not a criminal, is that it?

I'm just confused how you believe it comes down to legality as if that is the be all end all. If chocolate was made illegal tommorow would you want everyone who secretly continues to eat it hung as well just because it is the law?

Really? We'll just have to be content with the knowledge that you're a self confessed serial liar and a woefully poor ability to apply intellect and conduct a reasoned line of thought.

Go on then; use your superior intellect to answer a question.

One major reason claimed for legalising drugs is that it will stop a lot of crime.

If the crime is a genuine reason for legalising, why don't all drug users stop until it's actually legal?

I will have to wait until a male cow needs to use a toilet before I get an answer. :)

Go on then; use your superior intellect to answer a question.

One major reason claimed for legalising drugs is that it will stop a lot of crime.

If the crime is a genuine reason for legalising, why don't all drug users stop until it's actually legal?

I will have to wait until a male cow needs to use a toilet before I get an answer.

True, but that's only because you're question is completely retarded, not too surprising really.

I mean, are you actually serious? Is that actually you're attempt at an argument? Or is this just a joke?

"If the crime is a genuine reason for legalising, why don't all drug users stop until it's actually legal?" :hihi:

You cannot be serious, surely?

Because the end of all drug use is pure idealism. We have to deal with the solid truth that human beings have always taken drugs, and will always take drugs, and deal with that exclusively. It is pure idealism to imagine everyone sitting at home quietly until their drug of choice is stocked in Asda.

Even more so, for what reason would there be to legalise a substance that nobody used? I can't think of one example where it is even a sensible idea. "If they don't use it, why do they want it legalised? If it is being used then it should be illegal".

The solid truth, and I'll keep banging my drum because I'm a happy drummer boy - Prohibition is an abject failure.

True, but that's only because you're question is completely retarded, not too surprising really.

I mean, are you actually serious? Is that actually you're attempt at an argument? Or is this just a joke?

"If the crime is a genuine reason for legalising, why don't all drug users stop until it's actually legal?" :hihi:

You cannot be serious, surely?

don't worry, he will soon be returning to his home under a bridge to claim money from those trying to cross over.

Because the end of all drug use is pure idealism. We have to deal with the solid truth that human beings have always taken drugs, and will always take drugs, and deal with that exclusively. It is pure idealism to imagine everyone sitting at home quietly until their drug of choice is stocked in Asda.

Even more so, for what reason would there be to legalise a substance that nobody used? I can't think of one example where it is even a sensible idea. "If they don't use it, why do they want it legalised? If it is being used then it should be illegal".

The solid truth, and I'll keep banging my drum because I'm a happy drummer boy - Prohibition is an abject failure.

But that answers nothing.

Drug supporters claim crime will stop but they won't stop until it's legal.

That can only mean the argument is a load of old cods.

In fact, users don't give a rat's arse about the crime. They just want their daft hobby legalised so their weak little minds can escape the real life they simply can't deal with.

Users are just pathetic fools, lacking the ability to live in the real world, so they use dangerous drugs to escape that reality while claiming the rest of the world is foolish for not following their stupidity.

I maintain ALL dealers, large or small quantities, should die by hanging.

Archived