Another reason to legalise drugs

Funny how the drug abuse stops when they've grown up and gained a little wisdom too.

And yet, thanks to the use of mind altering drugs, they have left behind a body of work that has inspired generations and will continue to do so for years to come!

The drug use stops when they realise that enough is enough and they don't want to put their mind and body through it any longer.

All the people that you list are now self confessed clean living people. Funny how the creativity stops with the drug use.

By the way, Ozzy was never creative, it was the other band members that breathed life into Black Sabbaths' work. He just writ the crap lyrics.

I would say they are no longer creative due to their age and due to the wholesale destruction of their brain cells due to drug abuse.I would have thought Ozzy writ good lyrics-I know Tony Wyoming wrote the music along with Geyser Butter.their names were certainly imaginative and owe something to Yellowstone Park.Are you still using both pools or do you have a break for winter?

And yet, thanks to the use of mind altering drugs, they have left behind a body of work that has inspired generations and will continue to do so for years to come!

The drug use stops when they realise that enough is enough and they don't want to put their mind and body through it any longer.

It certainly stopped in MJs case.

I think you are right about the circular bit-I just couldnt get my head round it at the time.Your way of thinking is far more lateral-I bet you have A-level Maths and hold all the aces.You have a distinct advantage with such an esteemed qualification.

Are you slightly autistic? What do you think my A-levels have got to do with your inability to make logical arguments?

Which must, I am sure, apply to every smackhead and other low life junkie.

But if it's not bad for you, why would they want to stop?

Some people stop drinking alcohol, others give up chocolate and some become vegetarian, who knows why, who cares, what you put into your body should be your choice.

Or your partner's! I am interesetd in peoples' habits.You can learn a great deal by observing their behaviour.David Hume was a proponent of empiricism and spent a lifetime in Edinburgh watching others,making philosophical statements.He may have had Asbergers Syndrome but it had nt been invented at the time,so we will never know for sure.

Archived