Another reason to legalise drugs

I see you need to fluff around the point, then change it because you can't answer it.

No drugs means he wouldn't have been there at all.

Maybe, you can't know that.

In any case it doesn't matter because 'no drugs' is a ridiculous scenario that will never come true.

We need to base drug policy on reality, and harm reduction not retarded pseudo-utopian ideals.

You cannot eliminate drugs from society, it can't be done. No matter how many people you lock up, no matter how many you hang, you just can't do it. You only make things worse.

How did you know he was using illegal drugs if you refused to even touch him? Jumped to conclusion I expect.

I won't bother with most of your post because it totally ignores the facts of the case mentioned but I will answer this.

I saw and knew the look in his eyes and this was confirmed by the cops when they turned up.

He was known to them as a regular thief and general useless bit of demi humanity.

I should have left him to die.

I won't bother with most of your post because it totally ignores the facts of the case mentioned but I will answer this.

I saw and knew the look in his eyes and this was confirmed by the cops when they turned up.

He was known to them as a regular thief and general useless bit of demi humanity.

You're the one who is skirting round the issue here. You can't just simply say lets get rid of drugs. Some of your posts point to a lack of general knowledge, but even you can't be that naive!

Drugs have been used by humans for millions of years, they will still be here in millions of years. The current legislation isn't working. What would you do to make things better? Serious answer please!

Flies have eaten poo for a very long time as well care to join them?

Not ignoring anything. I know there'll always be people stupid enough to use drugs but my policy would make drug dealing extremely risky, thus forcing the price through the roof.

That would make it impossible for most people to use at all.

Flies have eaten poo for a very long time as well care to join them?

Not ignoring anything. I know there'll always be people stupid enough to use drugs but my policy would make drug dealing extremely risky, thus forcing the price through the roof.

You really are outrageously dim. Such a policy would drive crime up at a dreadful rate.

Thank goodness you're a compulsive liar that no - one ever takes seriously.

Yeah, that works in southeast asia...

Oh wait, no it doesn't, at all. Illegal drugs are dirt cheap and easily available there.

So that doesn't work either.

A policy of prohibition, why hasn't anyone thought of that before. Surely it will be effective. :huh:

So you could tell by your extensive experience and the "look in his eyes". You refused to touch him, but hung around for the police who then using their own magical powers identified him as on drugs and shared it with you, a random member of the public.

You do lead an interesting life don't you!

The thing that annoys me about the drugs problem is this:

A £10 bag of smack would cost less than £1 to make, probably much less.

To raise the £10 to buy the smack the addict would probably have had to steal at least £100 worth of goods, and probably did £100 worth of damage in doing so.

The present drugs policy multiplies the cost to the public of the drug problem by over 2000 times.

No more Mr Nice Guy eh?

Why not draw a side by side comparison of relevant data between a country with a lenient attitude to drugs (like Switzerland) to that of a country that executes "unwitting pawns duped into trafficking [or] those without money with which to buy their freedom" instead of "well-connected, big-time dealers" (like Indonesia)?

Then you will see the effects of dark ages drug policy on things like the overall number of drug addicts, the costs of drug related crime etc.

Or maybe you'd just like to repeat one of your stock phrases when faced with points you can't answer. Or maybe you'd like to expound on the life of your raped and murdered dutchwoman you produced as evidence of illegal drugs being worse than legal drugs.

Erroneously produced.

Archived