Another reason to legalise drugs

If I smoked weed and if weed was legal I would grow my own.

If I drank alcohol I would make my own.

Convenience loses with me.

There's nothing more satisfying than eating/drinking etc ect what you've made with your hands.

But like you said, often convenience wins.

Yeah, I have tried this, and it ends up making me puke. Proper merchants make stuff proper. I'm not into this home made brew and maggot jam or other wise. I just want to get wrecked as cheap as possible, without drinking white lights cider stuff. And Stuff. Is that not clear?

Yeah, I have tried this, and it ends up making me puke. Proper merchants make stuff proper. I'm not into this home made brew and maggot jam or other wise. I just want to get wrecked as cheap as possible, without drinking white lights cider stuff. And Stuff. Is that not clear?

It's also quite difficult to grow your own weed. You either need to spend £100's on equipment or rely on the British summer to provide warm sunshine for weeks on end. You also have to bring them indoors every night.

Even if you do all the above you will still need to have luck on your side.

If they legalise the snow then their will be an explosion of exotic car down Pitsmoor and Darnall. The cars down their are are often worth more that the house?????????????????????????????/

Highly unlikely. Anyone currently making vast profits from trading illegally in cocaine wouldn't be in a position to do that if it was legalised would they?

Sounds complicated indeed (especially the male /female plant thingy).

The impression I got from people who do grow their own weed was that it's easy to do it.

Well I suppose it's like anything else, easy if you know how.

This is a reason to introduce hanging for anyone caught with a dealer quantity of any drug.

Yeah! I never thought of that, what a good idea!!

.......and we could sell tickets to the hanging, millions would be made & we could all indulge our sick little fantasy of watching someone choke to death on a rope!

You're a genius!!

Archived